Reopening for Second Semester
As we head towards reopening our school (contingent upon the numbers staying low enough to open in January) we have several next steps for you:
- Read the Parent Letter sent on November 4, 2020 also sent on Seesaw.
- Read through the FAQs about 2nd semester.
- Join us for our Virtual Coffee Hours on November 12 or 18 at 8am or 4pm (info will repeat so need to only attend one if you are interested) click here to RSVP to one of our sessions: Parent Coffee Hour Sign Up
- Sign up to register for access to the meeting online
- Receive the link to our virtual meeting the day before the scheduled coffee hour
- Come prepared with your questions or add them online in advance
- By November 20, 2020 please be sure to fill out the Second Semester Final Decision Form (one survey per child) indicating whether you plan to send your child to school or keep them at home in a distance learning mode.
We have worked tirelessly to ensure our campus is as safe as it possibly can be. We are fully stocked with PPEs (and have extra for kids who may need to use), have all of our sanitization procedures and health check systems in place to ensure everyone stays healthy. Everything is set except for the final decisions on calendar and schedules as this will shift according to the numbers on campus. For example, there is a big difference in appropriate structures if 200 students plan to stay home versus 20 total. Our goal is to confirm the final count by late November and get the information about the 2nd semester to all families in December before Winter Break.
We humbly ask that you review all content above, join us at one of our coffee hours, and make a family decision by November 20th on whether you want your child to attend school or to continue in full distance. Thank you for your continued support.