Kanoelani Registration Requirements
All three items below must be turned in together with the completed registration forms. Registration is between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. For more information, please call (808)307-3800.
1. Birth Certificate
Students who are enrolling for the school year 2020-2021 must be 5 years old by July 31, 2020
2. Proof of Residence with Name and Address
- Current Utility Bill (i.e. water, electric, cable, or telephone, not cellular) OR
- Current Rental or Purchase Contract OR
- If you are living with relative or friend, the household member needs to have a notarized letter done with the following information:
- name(s) of the parent(s) and child(ren) living with him/her
- address of the household
- bring a current utility bill of the person you're living with
- The parent/guardian will also be asked to bring in a Proof of Residence (i.e. bank statement, welfare assistance documentation with current date/address on it.
3. Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance and completed Health Record (Form 14):
- Negative TB skin test (PPD, Mantoux) or chest x-ray is done after August 6, 2017
- Physical exam was done within one year of initial entry into any school in the state with all required immunizations; OR an appointment card from the child's doctor with updated health form (Form 14)
If your child is in preschool, submit the copy of Form 14 at the time of registration. Please turn in the original F14 card before the start of school.
For students who are transferring locally, please call the front office at (808) 307-3800 for specific documentation required for your student enrollment.